Zoll AED Plus semi automatic AED with FREE accessories
- 6.83 LBS
Zoll AED Plus Semi-automatic Defibrillator
- CPR feedback to guide the rescuer through the correct CPR process
- High IP55 resistance against dust and water contamination
- 5+2 year manufacturer warranty
- Long 5 year lifespan for both the electrodes and battery
- Built-in metronome guidance for the correct speed of chest compressions
- Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
- LCD screen also displays information
The ZOLL AED Plus does more than just defibrillate
The Zoll AED Plus semi-automatic is a defibrillator that not only administers a shock when needed, but also guides you step-by-step through the CPR process. The electrodes have the added benefit of a built in sensor that will monitor your CPR technique and verbally guide you through the whole process; a metronome will enable you to administer chest compressions at the correct speed and clear voice prompts will alert you if your compressions are not deep enough, but also provide positive feedback when you are administering the correct CPR technique - much needed during what is often a stressful event.
As well as voice prompts the Zoll Plus AED has clear visual pictograms on its inner casing, with LED lights that will guide you through each stage of the resuscitation process and if that isn't enough, there is also a LCD screen, allowing you to also read the instructions. These features of the Zoll Plus AED make this an excellent choice for novice or non-professional users.
The excellent features of the Zoll Plus AED don't stop there! As well as being housed in a strong and sturdy outer casing, this AED is also highly resistant against contamination from water and dirt. The electrodes and batteries both have a generous 5 year lifespan, meaning you only have to monitor one expiry date and with a 7 year manufacturers warranty (5 years automatically and an extra 2 if you register your AED with Zoll), you will only need to change the batteries and electrodes once in its lifetime if the AED has not been deployed, all of this makes the Zoll Plus AED a low-maintenance defibrillator.
Unlike the fully automatic model, the semi-automatic model has the addition of a shock button. The defibrillator will monitor the patients heart rhythm and prompt the user to press the shock button if it detects that a shock is necessary.
Please click here for details of the fully automatic version.
- Easy to use, suitable for the novice or non-professional user
- Loud, clear audio and visual prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and CPR processes
- LCD screen providing readable step-by-step instructions
- Built-in metronome to guide the user through the correct chest compression technique
- Sensor on electrodes to monitor the administration of chest compressions, allowing the AED to give verbal feedback
- High IP55 rating - providing resistance against dirt and water contamination
- Daily self testing
- Long 5 year shelf life on both the electrode pads and the batteries
- British Heart Foundation recommended defibrillator, since 2010
- Quality assurance: CE, FDA
- Options: Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, ECG Display, Trainer available
- CPR feedback: Audio (standard), Metronome, Feedback, Text on a display
- Technical specifications: Adapted child CPR protocol
- Semi/Fully Automatic: Semi Automatic
- Case Included: Yes
- Water and dirt resistance: High
- IP rate: IP55
- Battery Standby Life: 5
- Electrode Pad Life: 5
- Instruction Screen: Yes
- 10 Duracell Lithium Batteries with a 5 year shelf life
- 1 pair of CPR-D padz reanimation feedback electrodes (shelf life 5 years)
- User Manual on USB
- 5+2 Year Warranty
- FREE Carry Bag
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE 1 year standard service contract
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- Electrode Socket
- Status Indicator
- On/Off Button
- Shock Button
- CPR Process Diagram.
Further information about Defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? It can be the difference in saving a life
How does a defibrillator work?
Top Tips for Buying a Defibrillator
Advice for purchasing defibrillators for schools
All the defibrillators and AED's we supply are easy to use, self test and whilst users can be safe in the knowledge they cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient during defibrillation.