Our range of Firechief fire extinguishers is so extensive, we cover every classification of fire you will encounter in the workplace.
- Class A fires involve carbon based materials such as wood, textiles and paper and can be tackled with either a water, foam, mist or powder extinguisher.
- Class B fires involve flammable liquids, such as diesel, petrol or ethanol. These can be tackled using foam, mist, powder or CO2 extinguishers.
- Class C fires involve gases and should be tackled with powder based fire extinguishers
- Class D fires involve flammable metals and can be dealt with using a powder extinguisher
- Class F fires involve cooking oil and fats and can be tackled using a mist or wet chemical fire extinguisher.
- Electrical Fires should only be dealt with using mist, CO2 or powder extinguishers.
We stock all of these extinguisher types, in a huge range of sizes, from 2L all the way up to 100L!
All the Firechief extinguishers we stock meet BSEN3 standards and are Kitemarked.