Primedic Heartsave AED semi-automatic AED
- 0.00 LBS
The Primedic AED is equiped with a convenient button enabling the defibrillator to switch between child and adult mode, meaning that separate child electrodes are not required.
The Primedic HeartSave AED automatically turns on when the cover is opened. The HeartSave comes configured in the Dutch, English, German and French languages as standard, but it is possible to upload alternative languages if required.
The Primedic HeartSave AED is more advanced than it’s lower-priced counterpart the Heartsave PAD. It is possible to switch the HeartSave AED to one of 4 different languages during resuscitation, the PAD lacks this function. This AED has a battery with a shelf-life of 6 years compared to the 3 year lifespan of the battery for the PAD. All Primedic AED’s are highly resistant to water and. A button on the front of the AED can be switched to child mode which meaning that shock issued will be at a level suitable for a child, without the need for purchasing or installing separate child electrodes.
The HeartSave AED is equipped with a CompactFlash memory card for recording patiënt ECG data and also to record the actual sound during a resuscitation attempt. The computer software for reading this data is included.
The Primedic Heartsave defibrillator has clear and easy-to-understand spoken instructions, complemented by clear display symbols which guide the user step-by-step through the rescue procedure.
In an emergency, speed is essential. Thanks to the defibrillator's automatic start-up function, as soon as the cover is removed. This AED sets benchmarks when it comes to speed of use.
- High IP55 Rating
- Child Switch to enable electrodes to be used on either adult or child casualties
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation processes
- Pre-connected electrodes to increase the response time
- Multi-lingual – can be downloaded with up to 4 different languages
- Automatic start-up function on opening the lid.
- Quality assurance: CE
- Options: Multi lingual AED, Trainer available
- CPR feedback: Audio (standard), Metronome
- Technical specifications: Records sound during use, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data
- Semi/Fully Automatic: Semi Automatic
- Case Included: No
- Water and dirt resistance: High
- IP rate: IP55
- Battery Standby Life: 6 Years
- Electrode Pad Life: 3 Years
- Instruction Screen: No
What is included:
- 6 year Battery
- Electrode Pads
- Datacard and software for storing and reading ECG data
- User Manual
- 6 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing:
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries.
Further information about Defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? It can be the difference in saving a life
How does a defibrillator work?
Top Tips for Buying a Defibrillator
Advice for purchasing defibrillators for schools
All the defibrillators and AED's we suply are easy to use, self test and whilst users can be safe in the knowledge they cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient during defibrillation.