Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED (with 1 set of pads)
- 5.51 LBS
Easy for anyone to use during the event of an emergency, the Powerheart AED G5 is a semi-automatic defibrillator that gives confidence to those when assisting a casualty suffering from a cardiac arrest. Helping those who are administering help to deliver safe, effective and timely care, the Powerheart G5 combines real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times and is the first AED to do so.
The ideal safety tool for novices and professionals, the Powerheart AED gives real time instructions, verbal feedback and text prompts in order to deliver the most effective care. With clear instructions, this defibrillator gives confidence to support anyone who is helping a victim suffering from a cardiac arrest. Along with fast shock times (usually within ten seconds after CPR), the Powerheart AED G5 gives the user a prompt to deliver a shock via a button should it be required and can easily change languages at the push of a button.
Not only is the Powerheat AED designed to be used by anyone, to make it as easy to use as possible to navigate, it also has quick interchangeable pads and clear directions of where to place them on the body meaning it really can be used by beginners.
As cardiac arrests can happen at anytime and anywhere, this AED is ideal for any environment and is often used in fire stations, medical transport, police vehicles, schools, hotels, public areas and much more. With a rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment the Powerheart G5 AED is designed to work in harsh conditions. Meeting rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing, rest assured it will work under the harshest conditions. Thanks to the Rescue Ready technology, it also self-checks all main AED components and completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly and a fully charge monthly.
The Powerheart AED G5 battery comes with a 4 year guarantee and has the capacity to administer up to 420 shocks at 300VE with has an internal memory storing 90 minutes of rescue data. For a semi-automatic defibrillator that is reliable, helpful and effective, this AED is the ideal option.
- Waveform - STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Therapy range (J) - 95J to 354J (adult)
- Fast shock feature - Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Voice prompts - RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction
- Text screen - Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Audible alerts - Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronised shock - Built-in automatic Synchronisation feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection - Yes
- Paediatric capability - Therapy range (VE) 22J to 82J, pediatric prompts
- Dual language - Contact Cardiac Science for language options in your area*
- Customisable - Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager
- CPR - Metronome for CPR compression rate. Optional Intellisense CPR Feedback Device.
- Visible indicators - Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status
- Warranty - 8 years
Size Dimensions / Environmental:
- Dimensions (H × W × D) - 9 cm × 23 cm × 30 cm (3.4 in × 9.0 in × 11.8 in)
- Weight - 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs), including battery and pads
- Dust/water resistance - IP55 (IEC 60529)
- Operating temperature - 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to +122 °F)
- Altitude - 382 m (–1,253 ft) to 4,594 m (15,073 ft)
- Drop - MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop
- Shocks - MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)
- Vibration (sine and random) - MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)
- EMI (radiated/immunity) - IEC 60601-2-4.
Powerheart® G5 AED - Semi-Automatic:
This Powerheart G5 AED offers everything that the Fully Automatic Powerheart G5 AED does. It's smart, intuitive, and easy for anyone to use in an emergency. The only difference is that this model is Semi-Automatic, which means users will be prompted to press a button to deliver a shock to a patient during a rescue.
The Powerheart G5 Semi-Automatic AED (G5S-02A) comes with 1 set of pre-connected adult defibrillation pads.
Further information about Defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? It can be the difference in saving a life
How does a defibrillator work?
Top Tips for Buying a Defibrillator
Advice for purchasing defibrillators for schools
All the defibrillators and AED's we supply are easy to use, self test and whilst users can be safe in the knowledge they cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient during defibrillation.
Amazon Unit Count Type: