Brayden CPR Manikin Advanced With Red Illumination LED Lights
- 6.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This award winning Brayden CPR manikin is the first of it’s kind to visually represent the steps of CPR in practice thanks to it’s innovative technology. Helping build confidence, increasing understanding of the correct procedure and aiding knowledge and recognition of when a casualty needs CPR, this Brayden manikin allows the perfect teaching of how to assist someone in need.
Not only do three inter related sets of lights allow you to visualise the correct steps of CPR, they also give real time feedback and CPR performance to highlight an accurate indication of how the steps of CPR are best followed.
Ideal as an effective training tool, the Brayden CPR manikin highlights the path of oxygenated blood to the brain. This visual aid improves the time it takes for someone to learn CPR but also how long they can retain the information. This manikin is anatomically correct and visually feels very realistic giving trainees the best environment to learn in.
(Please note this manikin comes with red led lights not white as shown below).
1. CHEST COMPRESSION INDICATING LIGHTS
When chest compressions are administered, the chest compression indicating lights with illuminate representing the volume of blood that is circulated. This is only activated when enough depth of compression is administered (over 5cm) giving an indication of how much pressure should be used.
2. BLOOD CIRCULATION INDICATING LIGHTS
Representing the flow of blood from the heart to the brain, the blood circulation indicating lights will illuminate when the rate of compressions exceeds 100 per minute. The speed of blood flow shown varies according to the depth and speed of compressions.
3. CPR QUALITY INDICATING LIGHT
Once the depth and speed of compressions are right, the CPR quality indicating light will illuminate to illustrate that blood is reaching the brain.
* Brayden uses advanced built-in sensors to detect and analyse the effectiveness of CPR. These sensors are set to a default value to detect compressions in line with current (2010) CPR guidelines.
- Oral and nasal passages which allow realist nose pinch.
- Highly realistic chest movement with correct ventilations.
- Head tilt and chin lift for opening airway.
- Anatomically correct. Harmless, latex-free skin. Easy AED training pad removal. RoHS & REACH compliant.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. (Clicker ON/OFF)
- 6 set of alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions. AC supply optional.
- Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination. Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exits through the back of his head. This means students never come in to contact with exhaled air.
|Display visual flow of blood
from the heart to the brain:
|Chest compression depth
and speed measuring sensor:
|Chest movement with ventilation:||Yes|
|Head tilt and Chin lift for opening airway:||Yes|
|Airways system:||Non-breathing with disposable lungs|
|Clicker (Audible feedback):||Yes|
|Weight:||3.1kg (6.8lb)(including batteries)|
|Packed weight:||5.3kg (G/W), 4.3kg (N/W)|
|Dimensions packed:||37cm x 26cm x 62cm|
|Operating temperature:||15*C to 30*C (59*F to 86*F)|
|Storage temperature:||-10*C to 40*C (14*F to 122*F)|
|Humidity:||Relative humidity between 5% and 95%|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding consumables)|
|Power:||AC Adapter (Input AC 100 ~ 260V, Output DC 9V 1A)
Battery C type (6 batteries)
Brayden Kit Content includes:
As standard, a complete Brayden package consists of one CPR manikin with LED lights that illuminate the blood flow from the heart to the brain during CPR. The lights can be switched on or off as required.
Delivery: UK mainland only.