Brayden CPR Manikin Advanced With Red Illumination LED Lights
- 6.80 LBS
The first of it’s kind to visually represent the steps of CPR thanks to it’s innovative technology, the award winning Brayden CPR manikin is the first of it’s kind to showcase CPR in such detail. A great tool to assist someone in need, the Brayden CPR manikin helps to build confidence, increase understanding of the correct procedure and aid knowledge and recognition of when a casualty needs CPR.
Three inter related sets of lights allow you to visualise the correct steps of CPR whilst also giving real time feedback and CPR performance to showcase an accurate indication of how the steps of CPR are best followed.
As well as this, the Brayden CPR manikin is ideal as a very effective training tool. Cleverly highlighting the path that oxygenated blood takes to the brain., this visual aid improves the time it takes for someone to learn CPR, ultimately speeding up the emergency care process. This manikin is anatomically correct and visually feels very realistic giving trainees the best environment to learn in.
(Please note this manikin comes with red led lights not white as shown below).
1. CHEST COMPRESSION INDICATING LIGHTS
When chest compressions are administered, the chest compression lights illuminate highlighting the volume of blood that is circulated. This is only activated when enough depth of compression is administered (over 5cm) giving an indication of how much pressure should be used.
2. BLOOD CIRCULATION INDICATING LIGHTS
The blood circulation lights will illuminate when the rate of compressions exceeds 100 per minute to represent the flow of blood from the heart to the brain. The speed of blood flow shown varies according to the depth and speed of compressions.
3. CPR QUALITY INDICATING LIGHT
Once the depth and speed of compressions are right, the CPR quality indicating light will illuminate to illustrate that adequate blood is reaching the brain.
* Set to a default value to detect compressions in line with current (2010) guidelines, Brayden uses advanced built-in sensors to detect and analyse the effectiveness of CPR.
- Oral and nasal passages which allow an realistic nose pinch.
- Highly realistic chest movement with correct ventilation.
- Head tilt and chin lift for opening airway.
- Anatomically correct. Harmless, latex-free skin. Easy AED training pad removal. RoHS & REACH compliant.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. (Clicker ON/OFF)
- 6 set of alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions. AC supply optional.
- Students never come in to contact with exhaled air thanks to the air vent that allows air to exit at the back of the manikin’s head reducing the risk of cross contamination.
|Display visual flow of blood
from the heart to the brain:
|Chest compression depth
and speed measuring sensor:
|Chest movement with ventilation:||Yes|
|Head tilt and Chin lift for opening airway:||Yes|
|Airways system:||Non-breathing with disposable lungs|
|Clicker (Audible feedback):||Yes|
|Weight:||3.1kg (6.8lb)(including batteries)|
|Packed weight:||5.3kg (G/W), 4.3kg (N/W)|
|Dimensions packed:||37cm x 26cm x 62cm|
|Operating temperature:||15*C to 30*C (59*F to 86*F)|
|Storage temperature:||-10*C to 40*C (14*F to 122*F)|
|Humidity:||Relative humidity between 5% and 95%|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding consumables)|
|Power:||AC Adapter (Input AC 100 ~ 260V, Output DC 9V 1A)
Battery C type (6 batteries)
Brayden Kit Content includes:
As standard, a complete Brayden package consists of one CPR manikin with LED lights that illuminate the blood flow from the heart to the brain during CPR. You can switch the lights on or off when required.
Delivery: UK mainland only.