Brayden CPR Manikin Advanced With Illumination LED Lights
- 6.80 LBS
Brayden Manikins illuminating CPR training.
This is the first manikin which helps you to visualise the effects of CPR in practice, which helps build confidence, encourages understanding and aides knowledge retention.
There are 3 interelated sets of LED lights giving real time feedback of CPR performance & function.
1. CHEST COMPRESSION INDICATING LIGHTS
These illuminate to represent the volume of blood being circulated by the chest compressions. This volume depends on the depth of compressions. These will only fully light when the depth of compressions is over 5cm.
2. BLOOD CIRCULATION INDICATING LIGHTS
These illuminate to represent the floor of blood from the heart to the brain. The speed of the blood flow shown varies according to the depth and speed of the compressions. These will only fully light once the rate of compressions is over 100 per minute.
3. CPR QUALITY INDICATING LIGHT
This illuminates to represent that blood is reaching the brain. This will only fully light when the depth and speed of the compressions are correct.
* Brayden uses advanced built-in sensors to detect and alyse the effectiveness of CPR. These sensors are set to a default value to detect compressions in line with currecnt (2010) CPR guidelines.
- Oral and nasal passages which allow realist nose pinch.
- Highly realistic chest movement with correct ventilations.
- Head tilt and chin lift for opening airway.
- Anatomically correct. Harmless, latex-free skin. Easy AED training pad removal. RoHS & REACH compliant.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. (Clicker ON/OFF)
- 6 set of alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions. AC supply optional.
- Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination. Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exits through the back of his head. This means students never come in to contact with exhaled air.
|Display visual flow of blood |
from the heart to the brain:
|Chest compression depth |
and speed measuring sensor:
|Chest movement with ventilation:||Yes|
|Head tilt and Chin lift for opening airway:||Yes|
|Airways system:||Non-breathing with disposable lungs|
|Clicker (Audible feedback):||Yes|
|Weight:||3.1kg (6.8lb)(including batteries)|
|Packed weight:||5.3kg (G/W), 4.3kg (N/W)|
|Dimensions packed:||37cm x 26cm x 62cm|
|Operating temperature:||15*C to 30*C (59*F to 86*F)|
|Storage temperature:||-10*C to 40*C (14*F to 122*F)|
|Humidity:||Relative humidity between 5% and 95%|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding consumables)|
|Power:||AC Adapter (Input AC 100 ~ 260V, Output DC 9V 1A) |
Battery C type (6 batteries)
Brayden Kit Content includes:
As standard, a complete Brayden package consists of one CPR manikin with LED lights that illuminate the blood flow from the heart to the brain during CPR. The lights can be switched on or off as required.
Delivery: UK mainland only.
Amazon Unit Count Type: