Brayden CPR Manikin Basic
- 6.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This is the basic model of the Brayden Manikins range.
For those seeking uniformity across their manikin’s, but do not need illumination as an option in all of them, the Brayden basic model is available without lights, and just has the audible clicker. This allows for standardisation of consumables as well as a consistent look and feel.
- Oral and nasal passages which allow realist nose pinch.
- Highly realistic chest movement with correct ventilations.
- Head tilt and chin lift for opening airway.
- Anatomically correct. Harmless, latex-free skin. Easy AED training pad removal. RoHS & REACH compliant.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. (Clicker ON/OFF)
- 6 set of alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions. AC supply optional.
- Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination. Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exits through the back of his head. This means students never come in to contact with exhaled air.
|Display visual flow of blood |
from the heart to the brain:
|Chest compression depth |
and speed measuring sensor:
|Chest movement with ventilation:||Yes|
|Head tilt and Chin lift for opening airway:||Yes|
|Airways system:||Non-breathing with disposable lungs|
|Clicker (Audible feedback):||Yes|
|Weight:||3.1kg (6.8lb)(including batteries)|
|Packed weight:||5.3kg (G/W), 4.3kg (N/W)|
|Dimensions packed:||37cm x 26cm x 62cm|
|Operating temperature:||15*C to 30*C (59*F to 86*F)|
|Storage temperature:||-10*C to 40*C (14*F to 122*F)|
|Humidity:||Relative humidity between 5% and 95%|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding consumables)|
|Power:||AC Adapter (Input AC 100 ~ 260V, Output DC 9V 1A) |
Battery C type (6 batteries)
Brayden Kit Content includes:
Delivery: UK mainland only.
Customers Also Viewed