Aivia 210 Outdoor AED Wall Cabinet
- 7.72 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) can save lives and are in public areas across the country available to be used in the event of an emergency. The Aivia 210 outdoor AED wall cabinet can help to keep these devices safe so that they are not misused in any way and are used solely for their intended purpose.
This outdoor wall cabinet protects your AED from the cold and rain and is lit day and night accordingly with LEDs and a light sensor so that it can always be seen. Along with an auditive alarm of 105dB and thermometer controlled heating element, AEDs can be safely stored.
The Aivia 210 AED wall cabinet is strong but lightweight with a clear polycarbonate cover and green polymer based ensuring your AED is covered from harsh external environments and can withstand the severity of all weather types.
Materials that are used to construct with outdoor wall cabinet are used regularly in the car industry to give impressive shock resistance properties, for example polycarbonate is used in vehicle headlights and ABS for bumpers.
This outdoor AED wall cabinet also has clear markings with the front side showing the survival sequence and three pictograms with instructions on how to use it. On the sides are AED, English and DAE, Latin separated from the logo for the defibrillator.
- Day/night lighting of the AED compartment lit by LEDs and with an automatic luminosity detection.
- Opening is motorised and access to the AED is secured by digicode (can be replaced by a proximity as an alternative option).
- Badge reader (RFID).
- One rechargeable battery, optional, guarantees motor operation.
- Opening cover automatically triggers a visual alarm of flashing red lights.
- The audible alarm, optional, of 95 dB is activated should the wall cabinet be forced open.
- Heating, optional, is connected to a temperature sensor so it is activated when the minimum temperatures of 10 Degrees Celsius is reached.
- A visual alarm using red LEDs signals abnormalities (temperature out of range).
With a mains power (24 volts DC), this AED cabinet can be installed with the heating option and can be easy stored outdoors. AED compartment ventilation reduces excessive temperatures but if there is no air conditioning, it must be placed in shade to avoid heat build-up from direct sunlight.
Dimensions: H = 423 mm, L = 388 mm, P = 201 mm, Weight = 3.5 kg.
Risk Assessment Products
Customers Also Viewed