AIVIA 100 AED indoor wall cabinet
- 7.72 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The AIVIA 100 indoor wall cabinet is a protective defibrillator cabinet for indoor use. With an ABS base and polycarbonate cover, the AIVIA 100 is hard wearing and tough but also light. These materials are used to make other lightweight, yet strong, products, like car headlights and bumpers.
The markings on the body of the cabinet clearly indicate that an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) is housed inside, as it marked with the letters AED and with the universal symbol: a heart with a lightening bolt through it.
When opened, the AIVIA 100 indoor wall cabinet has an automated alarm that activates when the front cover is removed. This deters improper use, but also alerts the public to an individual who needs to be resuscitated.
AIVIA 100 also features a luminosity detector that detects poor light conditions and uses highly efficient LED lighting for better visibility.
• Efficient, automatic LED lighting for AED detection.
• Protected by Plastic Coated Seals.
• Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red LEDs).
• The audible alarm, optional, is activated when the cover opens (95dB).
• Location Powered with 4 disposable batteries (4xLR20 delivered).
• Two Year Factory Warranty
H = 423 mm
L = 388 mm
D = 201 mm.