- Complete with cover and wall bracket
- Lightweight and compact for easy use and storage
- Adjustable head pad and patient restraint
- Impervious to bodily fluids
- Aluminium alloy materials
- Two rear wheels
- Easy to clean and maintain
- 5 year warranty.
The HSE and the Fire Safety Regulations make it clear that owners or managers of premises are responsible for evacuation procedure. It is no longer acceptable to dial 999 and wait for the Fire Service. A sick, injured, or any person unable to negotiate stairs independently, quickly and safely are at risk. The Relequip Evacuation Chair features an advanced 'tracked' design, allowing operation by just one person, reducing health and safety concerns during use, eliminating delay and allowing smooth descent of stairs. Colleges, Hotels, Offices, in fact, any multi-level building cannot afford to be without this essential evacuation device.
Dimensions open and closed:
Open 136cmH x 52cmW x 90cmD
Folded 112cmH x 52cmW x 20cmD