i-PAD SP1 semi-automatic AED by CU Medical
- 5.29 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
With trusted technology, this semi-automatic AED is easy to use, compact and well designed. Developed by specialists in medical equipment; CU medical, this I-PAD SP1 has innovative features that provide ease of use for anyone in the event of any emergency.
Using the latest technology and with convenient functions such as an ambient noise detector, pre-installed electrode pads, child mode and a visual indicator. This AED is designed perfectly with proven simplicity to save precious seconds when it is needed most.
Designed for ease of use, low maintenance, affordable to purchase and low cost to run, the i-PAD uses low energy biphasic technology making it the AED that the industry are talking about and that manufactures are trying to replicate.
Suitable for; schools, retail, hotels, office, swimming pools and leisure facilities, dentists or general outdoor environments (town centres etc), this semi-automatic AED is compact and easy to carry and has a high resistance to water and dirt.
- Clear images and prompts
- Ambient noise detector which automatically adjusts to background noise
- One set of pads for both adults and children*
- Evaluated and nominated device by the British Heart Foundation
- One piece design
- Visual indicator giving 3 months notice before pads expire
- Pre-connected ‘Smart’ electrodes
- Easy switch selection for child mode saving precious seconds
- Longer shelf life of pads
- Time from CPR to shock, less than 6 seconds
- Internal memory card recording 5 events with up to 3 hours per event ( data can be transferred using built in SD card port or IrDA port)
- 7 year warranty (after registration 10 years)
- Low maintenance
- 5 year battery
- Drop/abuse tolerance of 1.2 meters to any surface
- CPR detection to determine if CPR is being performed
- Low cost of consumables
- Warns user if previously used electrode are attached
- Integral pad storage
- FREE carry case
- FREE responder kit
Provided with everything that is needed to be up and running, this semi-automatic AED is not only there to save lives, but to also provide peace of mind that if you need to use it, you have the best product available to help in an emergency.
- CPR feedback: Audio (standard), Metronome
- Case included: Yes
- Size (cm): 26 x 25.6 x 6.9
- Technical specifications: Adapted child CPR protocol, Electrodes measured in self-test, Records sound during use, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data.
- Warranty: 10 years
- Options: Child CPR, Trainer available
- Instruction screen: No
- Electrode pad life: 3 years
- Battery standby life: 5 years.