i-PAD SP1 fully automatic AED by CU Medical
- CU-SP1 AUTO-UK
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Save precious minutes with this compact, portable, fully automatic AED, perfect for any non-professional who may find themselves in a scenario needing to use this medical I-PAD. Lightweight and easy to transport in it’s own carrier, this i-PAD SP1 can be used for either adults or children with a simple switch to change settings, without needing different electrodes or a separate machine.
Simple and easy to use when needed most, this device has ambient noise detection and in noisy environments will increase to 90 decibels with verbal instructions being heard above background noise. Being noted for it’s robust format and with a one-piece design, rest assured your AED will perform exceptionally time after time ensuring you can rely on it for emergency use at any moment.
With the latest defibrillation technology, the I-PAD SP1 fully automatic AED works as quickly as possible and after a cycle of 2 minutes of CPR, can deliver a shock in under 5 seconds.
- Ambient noise detection (noise adjusts to the environment)
- Easy to use and manage (displays the life expectancy of the electrode)
- CPR guide and detection
- Clear visual and verbal guidance
- Ideal for; ambulances, work environments, schools, retail, hotels, place of worship, public environment
- Used in every UK public service; in community public access projects, community first responder teams and in the ambulance service.
- Suitable for use one children and adults
- Used across a number of major retailers
- Battery level indicator
- Rigorously tested - drop tested to 1.5 to 2 meters
- Long life
- Built in SD card to store up to 3 hours of data or the most recent 5 episodes.
- 10 Year Warranty
- SMART Electrode Pads (for use on adults or children)
- AED Checklist
- Free rescue kit: clothing scissors, razor, protective gloves, sterile wipes, oxygen mask with O2 connector
- User manual
- 5 year CU Medical I-PAD SP1 High Capacity Battery
- Custom carry bag
- Free replacement electrodes and/or battery for the first time deploying your AED
- Free ILCOR wall sign
- Free feedback readout of your AED after your first deployment
- Priceless ongoing expert advice for any resuscitation questions and inquiries.
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers by email at email@example.com
What does our product specialist say?
Currently the SP1 AED - thanks to the recommendation of the British Heart Foundation – is the most popular defibrillator choice in the UK.
Further information about Defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? It can be the difference in saving a life
How does a defibrillator work?
Top Tips for Buying a Defibrillator
Advice for purchasing defibrillators for schools
All the defibrillators and AED's we suply are easy to use, self test and whilst users can be safe in the knowledge they cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient during defibrillation.