Seca 287 Ultrasonic Measuring Station - height and weight
- seca 287
- seca 287
- 36.38 LBS
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
- Capacity: 300kg.
- Graduation: 50g < 150kg > 100g.
- Measuring range, measuring rod: 60 to 120cm
- Graduation measuring rod: 1mm
- Dimensions: 434 x 2,270 x 466 mm
- Dimensions platform: 430 x 60 x 365 mm
- Net weight: 2.6 stone
- Power supply: Power adapter.
Functions and Properties:
- seca 360° wireless
- Mother/child function
- Patient data input
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- User-defined zero setting
- Keypad tone
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic switch-off
- Transport castors
- Stable aluminium construction.