Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2254E 4 Drawer Filing Cabinet with Electronic Lock
- 586.43 LBS
The Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2254E offers unrivalled protection for documents and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for support.
- Fire Protection (Paper) - 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Fire Protection (Data) - 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and data if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- Fire Protection (Digital Media) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- Water Resistance – Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.
- Drop Test – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- Locking – Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard. This lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- Capacity – Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- Colour – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
- 49 Litre Capacity Per Drawer
- External Dimensions - 1405 x 530 x 675
- Internal Dimensions - 255h x 385w x 505mm d.
Amazon Unit Count Type: