Manual Swinging Fire Hose Reel with 19mm x 30m Hose
- 66.14 LBS
Making hose operations quick and safe, this swinging hose reel is fixed to a wall but can pivot on it’s hinge. Keeping your hose reel safely stored away, this manual reel can be operated within a matter of minutes, improving efficiency during the unfortunate event of a fire. As it is a manual hose reel, water can be released at the valve and once done so, can be used to put out a fire or reduce the spread of flames.
Constructed to only the highest standard, this Firechief manual hose reel is approved to EN 671-1:2012 and is manufactured using UV-resistant powder coated steel and brass for added resistance.
- Can swing to a maximum of 170 degrees
- Guaranteed for 2 years
- LPCB approved
- Complete with a high pressure jet spray nozzle
- UV resistant quality powder coating
- Manufactured to EN 671-1:2012
- Includes 19mm x 30m hose, with nozzle and fittings
- Average BP reaches 45 bar
- Working pressure is at a maximum of 15 bar
- Works up to 30kg of pressure thanks to it’s high pressure resistance.