Flambank Site Chest 2370x985x1220mm
- 736.34 LBS
- Strong hazardous vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position.
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted.
- The FlamBank is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for storing flammable equipment or chemicals.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent any leakages.
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit.
- Facilities to fix the unit in position.
- Comes complete with 2 shelves.
- Complete with relevant signage.
- Internal dimensions: 2350x895x1130mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions): 2370x985x1220mm
- Weight (kg): 334
- Colour Pillar Box Red: RAL 3020
- Finished Coating: Powder coated steel
- Material: Steel
- Material Thickness: 2mm and 3mm
- Locking mechanism: 2x highly secure, keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- Does it have Forklift Skids? Yes
- Does it have Gas Arms? Yes
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms: 1200N
- Safety stay: Yes
- Quantity of keys supplied: 3 keys
- Optional Extras Available: Heavy-duty Castors
- Quantity of Shelves as standard: 2
- Are Castors standard or optional extra: Optional Extra
- How are the Castors fitted? Requires welding on or holes to be drilled to bolt them on
- Sump capacity: 250L
- Safety Signage: Hazardous goods sign
- Fire resistant? Yes
Amazon Unit Count Type: