Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPR Device (with 1 set of pads)
- 5.51 LBS
Tested to military standards, this Powerheart AED G5 automatic gives confidence to professionals and novices alike when it comes to assisting someone who has suffered a sudden cardiac arrest. Suitable for a range of environments such as work places, transportation, sporting venues, schools, retail, hotels, places of worship and public places, this AED delivers an automatic shock when needed, eliminating the need of pushing a button to do so.
The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times making it one of a kind. Delivering advanced patient care that is second to none, this G5 has changeable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet each users preferences and also has easy update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
Easy to use with verbal instructions, the Powerheart G5 AED guides users through each step to ensure they know exactly what they are doing at all times. It also includes Rescue Ready technology and daily, weekly and monthly self testing giving an audible alert if any issues are identified so you are rest assured that it is always ready to use. Alongisde the RescueCoach user-paced prompts, are also text prompts to provide added help in noisy and chaotic environments and users can switch to an alternate language during rescue at the simple push of a button to help responders.
Designed with any environment in mind, the Powerheart G5 is rugged and delivers shocks typically within 10 seconds post CPR meaning it is fast, effective and reliable. Also tested to military standards, this AED has a high ingress protection of IP55 against dust and water and so can be trusted to work in even the most challenging environments. Customisable for every patient, it also monitors energy levels of each patients and changes the shock level accordingly. With quick interchangeable pads and clear locations highlighted of where they need to be placed, the G5 prides itself on ease of use by anyone.
The Powerheart AED G5 battery comes with a 4 year guarantee and has the capacity to administer up to 420 shocks at 300VE with has an internal memory storing 90 minutes of rescue data that can be quickly transferred through USB. For an automatic defibrillator that is reliable, helpful and effective, this AED is the perfect option.
Intellisense™ CPR Feedback Device:
Experienced and first-time responders can now easily perform effective CPR. The Intellisense CPR Feedback Device is the most comprehensive CPR aid of its kind to combine compression rate and depth corrections to the 2015 AHA and ERC CPR Guidelines. It has quick and easy functionality and Rescue Ready reliability.
The ICPR device is attached to the defibrillation pads in a separate green packet which sits in the lid of the AED behind the pads. After placing the defibrillation pads on the patient’s chest you will be prompted to remove the ICPR device and place it in the centre of the patient’s chest ready to begin CPR.
The ICPR device uses Cardiac Science's proprietary algorithm monitors chest compression rate and depth for effectiveness. When needed, voice and text feedback indicate when compression depth needs adjustment. “Press harder and fully release” if compressions are shallow; and an emphasis on recoil. “Press softer” if compressions are too hard. Simple place-and-press functionality requires no complicated preparation or product assembly, while a non-slip surface and oblong shape ensures steady placement during CPR.
The Intellisense™ CPR Feedback Device is only available for Powerheart® G5 Fully Automatic AED (G5A-02C) and Powerheart® G5 Semi-Automatic AED (G5S-02C).
- Waveform - STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Therapy range (J) - 95J to 354J (adult)
- Fast shock feature - Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Voice prompts - RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction
- Text screen - Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Audible alerts - Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronised shock - Built-in automatic Synchronisation feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection - Yes
- Paediatric capability - Therapy range (VE) 22J to 82J, pediatric prompts
- Dual language - Contact Cardiac Science for language options in your area*
- Customisable - Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager
- CPR - Metronome for CPR compression rate. Optional Intellisense CPR Feedback Device.
- Visible indicators - Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status
- Warranty - 8 years
Physical Dimensions / Environmental:
- Dimensions (H × W × D) - 9 cm × 23 cm × 30 cm (3.4 in × 9.0 in × 11.8 in)
- Weight - 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs), including battery and pads
- Dust/water resistance - IP55 (IEC 60529)
- Operating temperature - 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to +122 °F)
- Altitude - 382 m (–1,253 ft) to 4,594 m (15,073 ft)
- Drop - MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop
- Shocks - MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)
- Vibration (sine and random) - MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)
- EMI (radiated/immunity) - IEC 60601-2-4.
Powerheart® G5 AED - Fully Automatic
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 AED provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
The Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED (G5A-02A) comes with 1 set of pre-connected adult defibrillation pads and Intellisense™ CPR Feedback Device.
Further information about Defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? It can be the difference in saving a life
How does a defibrillator work?
Top Tips for Buying a Defibrillator
Advice for purchasing defibrillators for schools
All the defibrillators and AED's we suply are easy to use, self test and whilst users can be safe in the knowledge they cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient during defibrillation.
Amazon Unit Count Type: