Family: Needle Puncture Resistant
- Highest needlestick resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric® brand material
- Tested using actual 25 gauge needles (modified ASTM 1342-05 test)
- Highest level of cut resistance on noted enhanced areas, exceeds ISEA/CE level 5
- Single-glove needle solution with incredible dexterity and comfort
- Flat nitrile three-quarter knuckle dip
HexArmor sets the industry standard for needle protection with innovative solutions for a variety of applications. The SharpsMaster HV 7082 utilizes multiple layers of SuperFabric brand materials to provide the highest levels of needle and cut protection available on the market. Don’t get stuck with faulty hand protection – use HexArmor
HexArmor needlestick-resistant products are tested in a countless real-world applications, making them the most-proven needlestick solution available.
Typically used for:
- Hospital waste handling
- Waste recycling & sorting
- Laundry and linen handling
- Wastewater/Sewage Treatment
- Local authority work.