Lifting and handling is something we do everyday but most of the time we do not think about the risks and the damage that we could do to ourselves. This DVD is the essential guide to the manual handling process for your workforce.
Presented by Kathy Taylor this dvd includes:
1. Correct lifting procedures.
2. Most common causes of manual handling injuries.
3. Facts and figures of manual handling injuries.
4. How to avoid injuries and be safe at work.
5. Establishes the main points involved in a manual handling exercise.
6. Breaks the exercise down into understandable reminders.
7. The importance of a safe handling process.
8. Advice on the correct method to lift, carry, push and pull objects.
With 23 different subtitled languages to choose from, including English, the DVD is ideal for any company that may have workers who do not have English as their first language. This DVD will train them in their own language.
23 Languages available: Albanian, Bengali, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Kurdish, Malaylalam, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh.
Comes complete with Manual Handling Assessment Forms on the disk on printable PDF files.
Running time: 12 minutes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!