Laerdal Baby Anne CPR Manikin - 4 Pack
- 16.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This low-cost, lifelike infant CPR trainer is the perfect supplement to the Resusci Baby manikin.
Baby Anne was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.
Type: Full-body infant
Airway: Re-breathing, disposable
Carotid Pulse: No
Squeeze Bulb: n/a
Compr. Generated: n/a
Ribs, Xiphiod: Yes
Gastric, distension simulation: No
Adam's Apple: No
Chart Recorder: No
Length: 50 cm (20 in)
Individual Manikin Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lb )
Packed weight: 1.8 kg (4 lb)
Dimensions packed: 50 cm x 15 cm x 20 cm (20 in x 6 in x 8 in)
Warranty: 1 year
Other Specifications: Lightweight with realistic features. Supplement to Resusci Baby. Softpack. Choking kit available.
Delivery is 2-3 weeks standard with the manufacturer.