- Kendal Waste Bins minimise the risk of cross contamination; difficult to open by hand, they encouraging the user to use the foot operated pedal
- Pull out handle for easy movement
- Silent, slow closing feature reduces noise and minimises the aerosol effect that can cause spread of bacteria
- Air gap below bin prevents build up of stagnant air and bacteria
- Specially designed wide pedal allows access to sack holder from both front and sides
- Fully fire retardant to HTM83
- Corners rounded for safety, rubber feet for stability and non-marking
- Choice of lid colours (White for domestic waste, Yellow for clinical waste)
- 50 litre model available with solid body or removable body for easy cleaning and sterilisation
- 50/70 litre models fitted with anti-static wheels for ease of movement
- Each bin comes with a comprehensive two year warranty
- Suitable for Care Home/Hospice
- Suitable for GP/Doctor
- Suitable for Hospitals
- Dimensions: 44cm to 81cm (to mattress platform) x 41cm x 81 cm.
The 70 litre Kendal waste bin is designed so that it is difficult to open by hand, encouraging the user to use the foot operated pedal, thus minimising the risk of cross contamination. The pull out handle allows easy movement and the silent closing feature means that that lid drops quietly and slowly.
Each bin is fitted with a specially designed wide pedal, which allows the sack holder to be approached from both the front and sides.
Rubber feet are fitted as standard and this particular model comes with anti static wheels. The front opening door allows easy removal of the sack and easy cleaning access. The air gap below the bin allows the free movement of air, stopping the build up of stagnant air that could encourage the growth of bacteria.
Available with white or yellow lids:
White lid indicates for domestic waste only
Yellow lid indicates for clinical waste only.