iPAD Saver NF1200 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 5.89 LBS
The NF1200 iPAD is a semi automatic external defibrillator or AED. It is designed for use by individuals with no previous first aid knowledge. The NF1200 iPAD provides clear verbal and visual instructions guiding the user through predefined language throughout the entire rescue operation. One of the most user friendly defibrillators on the UK market today.
The new iPAD NF1200 from CU Medical is the latest in the range of intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of clinical defibrillator monitors. Designed to be used by minimally trained individuals, the iPAD NF1200 is suitable for use almost anywhere that people gather, whether it's within the workplace, a shopping centre or a hospital, the iPAD makes saving lifes easier than ever.
This is our best selling defibrillator, designed to be used by people with no first aid knowledge, impossible to be operated incorrectly.
NF 1200 iPAD is a semi-automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF1200 iPAD has clear verbal and visual instructions that guide the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
• Simple and easy operation.
• Metronome function and CPR instructions.
• Can not be incorrectly operated.
• Daily self-tests. Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
• Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water. Also suitable for ships.
• CE approved and highest FDA approval.
• Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
• Software can be updated.
• Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
NF1200 iPAD Defibrillator Model: NF1200 iPAD
• Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
• Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed)
• Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised
• ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39 Guideline
• Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
• Electrodes: delivered with standard adult pads, pre-connected pads can be ordered separately as option.
• Lifetime of electrodes is 36 months
• Model: LiMnO2, lithium manganese dioxide.
• Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of performance.
• Shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage.
Sealing and mechanical safety
• Safety: IEC 60529 IP54
• Drop test from 1.2 meters.
• Shock: IEC 60601-1
• Warranty: 5 years only valid for use with original products from CU Medical.
• Weight 2.2 kg including battery Specifications
- Simple and Easy Operation, Illuminated, Visual & Verbal Instructions.
- Self Checking.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Trusted Technology CE Marked and FDA Approved
- Robust Durable Design, Low Lifetime Costs, IP Rating of 54
- Internal Memory and Downloadable Data
- Suitable for use on Children - Paediatrics Pads Available
- Battery Life 5 years on Standby, 4 year Battery Warranty
- Carry Case & Wall bracket Available
- Dedicated Technical Support
- 5 Year Product Warranty
- Training Model Available.
Further information about Defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? It can be the difference in saving a life
How does a defibrillator work?
Top Tips for Buying a Defibrillator
Advice for purchasing defibrillators for schools
All the defibrillators and AED's we suply are easy to use, self test and whilst users can be safe in the knowledge they cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient during defibrillation.