Display Screen Equipment - DSE The Facts DVD
- 0.11 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Display Screen Equipment (DSE) - The Facts, is a fresh approach to working safely with DSE. Advice is given which can be applied to your workstation, your job and your working environment.
Many of us use DSE throughout the working day without thinking about the consequences if we don't use it correctly. This DVD takes a fresh approach to the subject of DSE.
The DVD covers the following:
• Difference between VDU and DSE
• How DSE can affect your health including your Eyes, Health and Safety, Wrists, Neck, Shoulders and Back.
• Importance of frequent breaks
• How to set up your workstation taking into account: Chair, Screen, Keyboard and Mouse
• How to sit correctly to avoid injury
• Portable Devices
• Electrical Safety.
The advice given in the DVD will apply to your workstation, your job and your work environment. Many DSE problems occur due to the way DSE is used rather than the DSE itself. Working with DSE can be problem free if you take notice of the advice in this DVD.
1. Interview with an ergonomic expert
2. How to set up your Workstation video clip
3. Desktop Wallpaper to download onto your computer desktop The DVD comes with VDU Workstation Checklist Form included on the disc as a printable PDF.
Running Time – 20 Minutes.