Defibsafe 2 Secure External Defibrillator Cabinet
- 22.05 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Following on from the success of the original DefibSafe aluminium outdoor cabinets, DefibSafe 2 has been designed to provide an even higher quality and secure option at a lower price point.
As the only defibrillator safe in the UK that is IP66 rated, the Defibsafe 2 is the safest and most cost efficient way to keep a defibrillator secure in your chosen location.
- Superior Strength - The exterior is made from polyethylene which is both corrosion and impact resistant. The door is made from polycarbonate which is the same material used to construct riot shields giving additional protection from vandalism.
- Only IP66 rated defibrillator cabinet available in UK
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in UK
- Low Energy Transformer for improved efficiency
- Stainless Steel lock with clutch mechanism
- Inbuilt thermostat to maintain defibrillator environment and prevent moisture damage.
- Unique location code provided for local ambulance service
- High visibility cabinet with universal defibrillator graphics
- LED backlighting on pad number and lock for use in unlit areas
- Instructions on the front of the cabinet have been written with guidance from the NHS Ambulance service to give step-by-step guidance and inform passers by what to do in an emergency.
- Pin Point Location - Each cabinet comes with a unique location code. This ensures that help in an emergency can be sent straight to the location of the cabinet and a 999 call operator can pin point the location of the defibrillator.
• Width - 440mm
• Height - 625mm
• Depth - 285mm
• Weight - 10kg
The only IP66 rated defibrillator safe in the UK for a reason; It trumps any competitors when it comes to quality. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the DefibSafe 2 comes with a 10 year warranty on the safe itself and a two year warranty on the locking mechanism, giving you peace of mind that, when you need it most, your defibrillator will perform.
Strength and Security:
Defibsafe 2 features an aluminium cabinet, reinforced by a polythene shell and a polycarbonate door, made from the same material as Police riot shields. The locking system is made from the highest quality stainless steel, with a clutch system to prevent forced entry and any damage this might cause to the body and door. These features protect this vital piece of first aid equipment from vandalism, weathering and wear and tear.
Highly Visibility and Ease of Use:
Highly visible with clear step-by-step instructions - The cabinet is high visibility yellow as standard. Instructions on the front of the cabinet have been written with guidance from the NHS Ambulance service to give step-by-step guidance and inform passers by what to do in an emergency. Additional defibrillator signs give increased awareness.
By employing high visibility colours, LEDs and widely recognisable defibrillator graphics, the DefibSafe 2 is easy to find in an emergency. The owner also receives a unique location code, which can be given to emergency services for future reference, should they need it when nearby.
The lock features a longer opener for single handed use in emergencies and the efficient LED lighting ensures that DefibSafe 2 is perfect for unlit rural areas, as well as commercial buildings and urban streets. Full step-by-step instructions are also included inside for further ease of use.
To ensure the optimum longevity of the defibrillator inside, the DefibSafe 2 features an Internal thermostat that keeps the internal temperature between 2ºC and 25ºC using a heated plate. This ensures that the defibrillator inside is in optimum condition and protects against dangerous condensation that could cause the system to short circuit.
The thermostat, and afore mentioned LED lighting system, are extremely energy efficient. In fact, the average DefibSafe 2 system only costs £2-£3 per year to run! This is thanks to a low energy transformer that lowers energy when the safe is idle.