CU Medical i-PAD SP1 semi-automatic AED
- 5.29 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The I-PAD SP1 is an AED developed by CU Medical, a specialist in medical equipment. This AED contains a few convenient functions such as an ambiant noise detector, pre-installed electrode pads, child mode and a visual indicator for the electrode pads and battery. This complete AED is also very compact and easy to carry with you.
This AED has a 5 year battery and adult pads included.
The new i-PAD (intelligent Public Access Defibrillator) from CU Medical
Using low energy biphasic technology (similar to the Philips/Laerdal AED's) it has been designed to be simple to use, easy to maintain, affordable to buy and inexpensive to run. Innovative features and extremely high build quality is making it the AED that the industry is talking about and that other manufacturers are trying to catch up with.
Supplied with everything that you need to be up and running, including a free carry case and a free Responder Kit the i-PAD SP1 offers incredible value and the peace of mind that in an emergency, the only shock you'll get is the one that you want.
- Great for Schools, Outdoor, Office, Dentists, Swimming pools & Leisure facilities
- Compact and very easy to carry
- Low maintenance
- High resistance to water and dirt
- 7 year warranty (after registration 10 years).
- One set of pads for both Adults & Children*
- Ambient Noise Detector automatically adjusts voice prompt volume according to background noise
- Pre-Connected 'Smart' electrodes
- Visual indicator gives 3 months notice before pads expire
- Warns user if previously used electrodes are attached
- Simple switch to select Adult or Child mode
- CPR detection to determine if CPR is being performed
- Internal memory records 5 events - data can be transferred using built in SD card port or IrDA port
- Longer shelf life of pads
- Low cost of consumables
- Integral pad storage.
CPR feedback: Audio (standard), Metronome
Case included: Yes
Size (cm): 26 x 25.6 x 6.9
Technical specifications: Adapted child CPR protocol, Electrodes measured in self-test, Records sound during use, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data.
Warranty: 10 years
Options: Child CPR, Trainer available
Instruction screen: No
Electrode pad life: 3 years
Battery standby life: 5 years.