Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Training Unit with iCPR Pads
- 0.00 LBS
- Wireless remote
- Instructors can choose different rescue scenes
- Pause function
- Simulate either semi- or fully automatic defibrillator mode
- Compatible with any type of CPR manikin.
With the help of the AED trainer, students will learn the process of applying defibrillation pads, practice using the defibrillator itself, and perform CPR compressions on the mannequins provided. And thanks to the in-built, easy-to-follow voice and metronome guide, they can be confident that if a recue situation arises, they’d know exactly what to do.
Trainer unit powered by three (3) C-Cell batteries (not included). Trainer remote powered by two (2) AAA batteries (not included). Trainer package includes: Powerheart G5 Training device, Adult trainer pads (1 pair), Infra-red remote control (1), Languages packs and User’s Guide CD (XTRLANG02A), Overlay for an automatic version, and language configuration instructions.
A fascinating range of rescue scenarios
- Simulates each rescue stage
- Alternates between four different rescue scenarios
- Trains users for both shockable and non-shockable cardiac rescue situations
- Includes either adult defibrillator pads or iCPR pads, offering the chance to train in paediatric rescue
- Demonstrates both automatic and semi-automatic defibrillator operation.
- Uses a metronome to train users to perform CPR compressions
- Assesses performance in CPR according to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines
Greater control for instructors
- Use the wireless remote control to create dynamic rescue conditions
- Pause the trainer mid-simulation whenever required, then continue from the same point in the scenario.
Measurements: 32 x 24 x 8 cm
What is included with the Cardiac Powerheart G5 trainer:
- Remote control
- one pair of training electrode pads
- CD-rom with language configuration software and user manual
- inlay fully-automatic
What is not included:
- 3 x C-cell batteries (necessary for the trainer)
- 2 x AAA batteries (for the remote control).