This asbestos awareness training dvd will train your employees to recognise different types of asbestos, understand control measures and identify the associated risks.
The inhalation of asbestos fibres is responsible for around 4,000 deaths a year.
Provide your employees with the essential information about asbestos and its dangers. Trainees will learn about the effects of asbestos, where it may be found and procedures to follow to help avoid exposure to asbestos. At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
1. Recognise the three main types of Asbestos
2. Understand the dangers of exposure to Asbestos
3. Be aware of the different forms of Asbestos and where it’s used.
4. The importance of managing Asbestos in you environment.
5. High and Low risk hierarchy and what you should do.
6. Understand how to protect yourself, and how to use simple steps to minimise risks.
Running Time: 15 minutes.