3 Section Plinth Electric - available in 25 colours
- 0.00 LBS
Risk Assessment Products best selling 3 section couch enables advance patient positioning for a wide range of examination and treatment procedures providing optimum versatility.
- 260kg safe working load
- Retractable rubber castors
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas assisted back and foot section
- NEW - Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW - World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Standard Upholstery 630mm wide
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
- Face Hole not included as seen in image.
Available Options & Accessories:
- Breathing Hole
- Stitched breathing hole
- Footswitch Control
- Extra Wide Patient Surface (750mm width)
- Cot sides painted (single)
- Cot side painted (pair)
- Cot Sides Chrome (Single)
- Cot Sides Chrome (Pair)
- Padded Arm Tables Padded Arm Tables
- Visco Elastic (Memory) Foam Mattress (Price On Application)
- Clean Edge Base Cover (electric only)
- Foot Protection Cover
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Custom colours for these products requires a 20 working day lead time.