The new Philips Heartstart FRx AED Trainer
A training device that looks and behaves like the actual FRx defibrillator but does not deliver the shock. Training students using the FRx defibrillator to respond to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. The trainer simulates 8 programs.
- Suitable for all resuscitation manikins
- No need for an external - or internal adapter.
- Due to the remote control realistic resuscitation training can be given on all types of CPR manikins and in every situation.
- During the application phase of the training electrode pads, the trainer can be changed to the analysis phase.
- Is the trainer analysing and has the student accidently removed the pads?
- By pressing a button, the AED Trainer will return to the application instruction phase.
- Instructions identical to the live AED (text and action)
- Instructions adapt to the pace
- Repeated Instructions during slow pace
- Corrected Instructions during errors
- Students can practise independently
- Easy replacement of the training electrodes (- cassette)
- Paediatric electrodes are also suitable
- Various training programs available
- Easy replacement of batteries
- After each student the trainer can be reset to the original ‘live’ AED program.