- Wireless remote
- Instructors can choose different rescue scenes
- Pause function
- Simulate either semi- or fully automatic defibrillator mode
- Compatible with any type of CPR manikin.
The Powerheart AED G5 Trainer is the perfect way to learn how to use the Powerheart defibrillator and keep your skills fresh. The AED Trainer helps you prepare by simulating different rescue situations. It gives students valuable, realistic training with a defibrillator.
- A wireless remote control that allows instructions to vary rescue conditions and scenarios to reinforce student learning
- Pause functionality that allows instructors to stop training to emphasise an important point and then continue the simulation without restarting
- Reusable training pads that can be used for adult or paediatric training.
Simulations in either automatic or semi-automatic defibrillator mode.
Measurements: 32 x 24 x 8 cm
What is included with the Cardiac Powerheart G5 trainer:
- remote control
- one pair of training electrode pads
- CD-rom with language configuration software and user manual
- inlay fully-automatic
What is not included:
- 3 x C-cell batteries (necessary for the trainer)
- 2 x AAA batteries (for the remote control)